Hi

I have started task which I originally tested out under TESTAUTH (making
allowances that I was running under TEST)

Anyway this program via EZASMI interface communicates with windows Np. I get
a call to download something to the Windows FTP interface

There is a sample code that I copied and modified using EZAFTPKS program
interface. Before the first call to EZAFTPKS there is a call to BPX1MSS

This worked under TEST now while running as a started task BPX2MSS fail
return code 9C errno JRPswKeyNotValid. X'0200"

Doing research seems like my EZASMI INIT call already identified the task to
OMVS and while googling I saw apar that EZASMI did this with PSW key 6

Would I have to do SPKA 6 to get things going ?

My program does get in and out SUPERVISOR STATE and Key 0  at times but in
the call to BPX1MSS its under key 8

Can anybody shed some light on this?