>Very, considering there are literally hundreds if not thousands of shops
>still using COBOL..

Yes, it is unfortunate, but for a serious error we would reconsider our position
on COBOL V4 documentation.

In this case, the reported bug was very minor, and most of the many many COBOL
shops are already using COBOL V5 or V6, whose manuals are getting updated.

The number of defects reported against COBOL V4 is almost zero!  That is one of
the reasons why we are considering dropping support for COBOL V4.

Cheers,
TomR              >> COBOL is the Language of the Future! <<