Peter wrote:

>Is there a way to dynamically update a nucleus ?
>I have applied a PTF for a product (ISV)  and it has updated nucleus.
>Is it possible to reload dynamically ?

You better listen to Binyamin Dissen who kinldy replied to you.

What modules do you want to reload? If that is in LPA and/or Linklist, you
better be careful before issuing commands to refresh them. Of course YMMV.

If these modules are SVC modules, I would recommend you to rather IPL.

But ask your ISV, they wrote the product and they certainly can assist you way
better than IBM-MAIN.

If still unsure, put all your updated libraries on another set of volsers and
IPL.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht