On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 22:18:56 +0530, Peter wrote:

>For the SAD(Standalone dump) IPL, why do we chose DLIB volume UCB ?  How
>does DLIB volume helps in SAD process ?

One advantage of writing the standalone dump to a DLIB volume is that
you (presumably) have a DLIB zone for every target zone. When you apply
maintenance that requires that the SAD IPLTEXT be rebuilt, you can
maintain multiple SAD IPL volumes that correspond to the multiple MVS IPL
volumes.

--
Tom Marchant