And thank YOU for not shooting the messenger!

_______
Karl S Huf | Senior Vice President | World Wide Technology
50 S LaSalle St, LQ-18, Chicago, IL  60603 | phone (312)630-6287 |
k...@ntrs.com
Please visit northerntrust.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is confidential, may be
privileged and is meant only for the intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender ASAP and delete this
message from your system.                      NTAC:3NS-20

Carl