From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of John McKown
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 5:11 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Useful little utility?

This is a small ISPF based utility. I call it SYSPARM because it brings up a
ISPF option 3.4 like DSN list which contains the system PARMLIB concatenation.
It might be a nice way to find out where a specific PARMLIB member is: e.g.
Where is TSOKEY27??

It is 140 lines of HLASM code. I wrote in on z/OS 1.12 and tested it on a
2.3 system as well. Basically it uses IEFPRMLB REQUEST=ALLOCATE to allocate the
system PARMLIB and then does an ISRDDN ONLY to display that allocation.

ref: https://github.com/JohnArchieMckown/miscutil/blob/master/SYSPARM

--
I have a theory that it's impossible to prove anything, but I can't prove it.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown