From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Andrew Rowley
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2017 5:05 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: Shocking Bug in Latest PCOMM Release

On 27/11/2017 06:10 AM, Jesse 1 Robinson wrote:

If this morphs into a requirements session, one feature that would be welcome:
handling UNIX file names seamlessly. From the get-go Vista could capture an MVS
data set name, or a portion of it, with a simple right mouse click. UNIX file
names require Highlight followed by Copy.

A right mouse click on one of the slashes in the name works for me.

--

Andrew Rowley

Black Hill Software