I forget, but the only big plotter was an EIA attached to a PDP-8 over in the
Chemistry building. So I'd have to run the simulations on the mainframe and
write the output to DTR and carry them over to the Chem lab. They didn't like
me 'cause they couldn't play 'Duck Hunter' while the plotter was running.

In a message dated 11/27/2017 12:56:49 AM Central Standard Time,