Greetings,

In our installation we would like to implement certain checks and document
certain run-time characteristics at the beginning and during  program
initialization and duration (chiefly Cobol programs).  We would like to
implement this in a manner transparent to the application, without
requiring the programmer to add lines of JCL or calls to subroutines (we
have thousands of legacy programs and jobs and don't want to have to go
through a massive conversion project).

We are looking at initialization routines like CEEBINT.   Can anyone
recommend any other system exits that could be candidates for this sort of
thing.  Any potential pitfalls we should be aware of?

Thank you,
Steff Gladstone