From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Vernooij, Kees (ITOPT1) - KLM
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 2:46 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: RSM Freemained Frames - When do they apply?

Interesting detail: why does this work on z13 only and not on z14?

Grtn,
Kees.

e-mail, and delete this message.

33014286

________________________________

ATTENTION: -----

The information contained in this message (including any files transmitted with
this message) may contain proprietary, trade secret or other confidential
and/or legally privileged information. Any pricing information contained in
this message or in any files transmitted with this message is always
confidential and cannot be shared with any third parties without prior written
approval from Syncsort. This message is intended to be read only by the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that
any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, in any form, is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender and/or Syncsort and destroy all copies of this
message in your possession, custody or control.