On 12/22/2017 7:10 PM, Paul Gilmartin wrote:
I see that ++HFS MCS supports BINARY and TEXT.  But in other manuals, I see
     ST_FILEFMT
         S_FFBINARY
         S_FFCR
         S_FFCRLF
         S_FFCRNL
         S_FFNA
         S_FFNL
         S_FFRECORD

And:
     ST_CCSID

Is it possible to specify the rest of these for a ++HFS element?

Nope. If you want to set or preserve these file attributes using SMP/E's existing capabilities I think you'd have to specify BINARY and tell SMP/E to invoke a shell script that will set the appropriate file attributes.

Is this purely an academic exercise, or would builtin SMP/E support for these attributes be truly interesting?

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development