Or you can create a new SMPPTSn dataset, say SMPPTS3, move the SMPPTS PTF
entries into it, add the SMPPTS3 dataset to the SMPPTS3 DDDEF and you are good
to go.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lucas Rosalen
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 4:29 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SMP/E RECEIVE ORDER Question

Hello,

1. In the RECEIVE job, SMPCNTL DD you probably have something like: RECEIVE
SYSMODS HOLDDATA. Remove this HOLDDATA.

2. You can change the DDDEFs for SMPPTS, SMPPTS1, SMPPTS2 accordingly or you
can specify //SMPPTS DD in the RECEIVE JCL with a dataset that is not full

Regards,

*Lucas Rosalen*
rosalen.lu...@gmail.com / lucas.rosal...@ibm.com
http://br.linkedin.com/in/lrosalen