On 2/1/2018 4:22 AM, Gadi Ben-Avi wrote:
Is it possible to not receive HOLD Data? If I do more than one order in a day,
I want to skip the Hold Data the second time.

You cannot request PTFs without the HOLDDATA. However, as already suggested, you can choose NOT to process the HOLDDATA after it has been downloaded. Specify RECEIVE SYSMODS, without the HOLDDATA operand. (I'm not talking about the value of the CONTENT operand, but rather the standalone SYSMODS and HOLDDATA operands.)

Is it possible to tell SMP/E to not attempt to store a PTF in the first SMPPTS
and just try the second or third one. The first one is full, and cannot be
extended.
There is no command option if that's what you're hoping for. RECEIVE always attempts to write PTFs to your SMPPTS data sets in order. However, you can switch the data set names in the SMPPTS and SMPPTS1 DDDEF entries so your full data set is SMPPTS1 instead of SMPPTS.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development