APAR  OA49171 introduces a new health check called JES_NJE_SECURITY . I
understand the motivation for it but I can't figure out how to satisfy the
check's requirements. There's plenty of write-up available, but there lots of
IFs and BUTs. Furthermore, there's reference to the &RACLNDE profile in the
RACFVARS class. We have class RACFVARS active, but it contains no profiles.

I cannot find an example of how to create/update the &RACLNDE profile. Anyone
have a clue?

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson