As many may know, where I work now is really behind the times. So I thought
that I'd ask here about what is the current methodology for program
development. What I'm really getting at is whether people continue to use
TSO ISPF or have most shops gone to using the Eclipse based "IBM Explorer
for z/OS" (or is it "Rational Developer"? - what about the irrational
developers, what do they use? :-})

Personally, I don't like TSO very much. I like ISPF fairly well. I wish
that ISPF would could be run from a z/OS UNIX shell (the way TSO ISPF runs
under a "TSO shell").

Any good YouTube videos that I could watch? Of course, the problem with
that is that I'm not allowed to "waste bandwidth" watching videos here at
work, so I end up watching them at home (when I do) instead of "Father
Brown" episodes.

--
I have a theory that it's impossible to prove anything, but I can't prove
it.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown