De : IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] De la part
de Steve Thompson
Envoyé : jeudi 15 mars 2018 16:20
À : IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Objet : Re: z/OS "interactive computing" - AKA TSO/ISPF or UNIX shell

Where I am working, we use TSO/ISPF. We are working toward ISPW from Compuware
and an associated product.

I'd be tickled if I could get a client/server thing going so I could do editing
on W10 and then upload and compile/assemble. Of course I would expect/want an
ISPF emulation product in that case because I am very much tied to excluding
lines, columnar oriented editing, etc. which the IDEs currently being used (so
far as I know today) are oblivious to.

If WYLBUR/AT would work, I'd be tickled pink, but it had a Y2K problem with
Windows!! And Addlerspare and Associates no longer support it (I don't even
know if they are in biz any more).

Regards,
Steve Thompson