I don't understand what you're trying to say.  Enclaves are certainly assigned
to service classes and can be reset or even quiesced.  From the ENC display in
SDSF

NAME                SSType Status    SrvClass  Per
2400000002       STC    INACTIVE SYSSTC     1
4C0000000C       STC    ACTIVE   SRVHIM     1
7000000015       STC    INACTIVE SRVHIM     1
3800000007       STC    ACTIVE   SRVHIM     1
480000000B       STC    INACTIVE SRVHIM     1
500000000D       STC    ACTIVE   SRVHIM     1
6800000013       STC    INACTIVE SRVHIM     1
3400000006       STC    ACTIVE   SRVHIM     1
440000000A       STC    INACTIVE SRVHIM     1
6000000011       STC    ACTIVE   SRVHIM     1
6400000012       STC    INACTIVE SRVHIM     1
4000000009       STC    ACTIVE   SRVHIM     1
580000000F       STC    INACTIVE SRVHIM     1
5C00000010       STC    ACTIVE   SRVHIM     1
6C00000014       STC    INACTIVE SRVHIM     1
3C00000008       STC    ACTIVE   SRVHIM     1
540000000E       STC    INACTIVE SRVHIM     1

I specifically don't understand what you mean by service classes not being
applicable to server address spaces.   How can any address space that is
associated with a service class, not be managed to that service class' goals?

It would have to be identifiable as a separate internal service class, but
whatever the reason, it would have to be something that can be specifically
seen and tracked using the Type 99 data.

Adam