On 4/5/2018 12:59 PM, Tom Marchant wrote:
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 16:20:21 +0000, Allan Staller wrote:

Since it's a sandbox, set VSM ALLOWUSERKEYCSA(NO), IPL, and see what crashes!

IPL may not be necessary. You can use SET DIAG.

I already have VSM ALLOWUSERKEYCSA(NO). This health check fires anyway. Apparently there are other ways of getting user key storage, not just in CSA. Good of IBM to tell us all to write our own code to traverse SMF 30. Not all of us have SAS, MICS, MXG, etc. You should have written a sample, IBM!!

Regards,
Tom Conley