SLIP  A=RECOVERY will stop the ability, but it will do it by causing
a 06F abend in VSM or RSM while their FRRs are still in place, so their
recovery will run, and will likely take an SDUMP of the 06F abend.

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
04/05/2018 03:48:35 PM: