Phil Smith III wrote:

>Ah, the good old KLondike-5-xxxx. One of my favorite obsolete jokes:

What an obsolete good joke ... uhmmmm... zorry and sorry ... I meant Absolute
good joke! ;-D

>Just try explaining THAT one to a modern teen:
>Kid answers home phone? House HAS home phone? No CallerID? No answering
>machine/voicemail?
>And then the actual punchline: "What is this CApital-5 business?"

How should I know? ;-)

Try to explain to a kiddie these things: Analog TV and radios, rotary dial
telephone, carbon copy paper, cassette tape, mechanical grandfather clock,
telephone booth, telephone exchange and fax-machine.

You may also need to explain what is a CD and a mainframe. Good luck.

Is it already Friday? ;-)

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht