But did you use Google?

When I did I came up with a few more hits including

IBM z/OS Management Facility V2R3 [Book] - Safari Books Online
https://www.safaribooksonline.com/library/view/ibm-zos.../9780738443096/

4.4 Authorizing a user to use z/OSMF . 4.4.1 Using RACF commands to authorize a
user ID to use z/OSMF . 4.5 Creating SAF security commands with IZUGUTSE utility
. Part 3 Usage . Chapter 5. Getting help in IBM z/OS Management Facility . 5.1
Overview of help options in z/OSMF . 5.2 Page-level help . 5.3 Message help ...

Lizette