On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 9:05 AM, Nims,Alva John (Al) <ajn...@ufl.edu> wrote:

> Yes, Node.js is a charge item, you can get a "Free 90-day trial" of the
> product though.
> https://www.ibm.com/us-en/marketplace/sdk-nodejs-compiler-zos
>
> The charge for the product is: "One-time charge price metric based on
> Value Units"
> I have always attempted to AVOID having to deal with billing from IBM,
> because just when I think I understand it, well they change all the
> questions!  So, I have no clue what that means.

​Thanks for the update. Of course, I would need to wait until next year and
we, maybe/hopefully, get a new-to-us z12 & z/OS 2.n. The product won't run
on z/OS 1.12 on a z9BC that is slowly rusting in the machine room.​ Then I
can propose it and get shot down like an Iraqi pilot taking on a IAF
fighter.

--
We all have skeletons in our closet.
Mine are so old, they have osteoporosis.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown