From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu> on behalf of
David Crayford <dcrayf...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 2:30 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Heretic alert: I really detest TSO REXX (the language)

I'm at a loss as to why anybody would use OOREXX on platforms where
there are a multitude of better languages to chose from. If it's because
of familiarity coming from z/OS or z/VM then I would
advise them to take the time to learn something new. Most modern
scripting languages can be picked up in less then a day.