I moved slowly, changing test jobclasses first, found no issue, and went full
out with no issues

Carmen Vitullo

----- Original Message -----

From: "David Jousma" <000001a0403c5dc1-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 10:03:36 AM
Subject: Re: Use of dynamic system symbols in JCL

Is anyone else pushing back on turning on batch system symbol support? We've
yet to do so, for the very reasons that IBM hadn’t supported in batch all
along. My main concern is unpredictable results.

Am I worrying for nothing?

Dave Jousma
Manager Mainframe Engineering, Assistant Vice President
david.jou...@53.com
1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 MD RSCB2H
p 616.653.8429
f 616.653.2717