On 6/7/2018 9:23 AM, Vernooij, Kees - KLM , ITOPT1 wrote:
Hi Horst,

Were you afraid you could remove the website, without anybody noticing it? That
would indeed be a sad idea!

Anyway, thanks for the pointers.

But I agree with Cheryl, IBM should keep the information available to users in
some way, or at least provide a 'search' function that is useful, but even this
one is useless.
(suppose: KLM is reorganizing its website and you cannot book a flight in the
coming 2 weeks, we can only show you some glossy info pages. Can you imagine
this?)

FWIW, the RACF website is also off the air. Good luck finding DBSYNC anyhere. Keep on keepin' on, IBM.

Regards,
Tom Conley