Hello,

Thanks for reply.

below command doesn't work. After changing

mvs "send 'AG54LST JOB "mtxt"' user(AG54) now"

mvs "send 'AG54LST JOB "mtxt"',user(AG54),now"

I stopped getting any notification as i was getting on any system.

Is there any other syntax for this command .

here mtxt is notthing but a tapped message from syslog , we tried to
capture using netview and we should like to display it to particular tso
user when even triger.

but instead , it was displaying it to all users. I am unable to find
correct way to isolate this issue.