I use the latest version downloaded from CBT tape.
Yes , I have rebuild the version on CBT tape myself

Regards
Holger

On 20 June 2018 at 16:40, Holger Noach (UHN) <u...@kmd.dk> wrote:

> I have for several year's used the Cobol Analyzer program from CBT
> tape file 321, www.cbttape.org<http://www.cbttape.org>,
> File # 321 COBOL Analyzer from Roland Schiradin & post processor
> <http://www.cbttape.org/ftp/cbt/CBT321.zip>
>
> It has given me very good and useful information about Cobol programs
> Now , after migrating from Cobol Enterprise 4.2 to Cobol 6.1 the program
> suffers an Abend S0C4 for certain programs.

> I am fully aware, that all programs on CBT tape are open source and
> with absolutely no guarantee of functionality

That doesn't mean that you cannot possibly get help. If you are able to post
some detailed information about the abend, perhaps one of us will make the time
to at least look at it and see what can be discovered. As you say, no guaranty.
It is likely that you will have to include a sample program that provokes the
problem, and of course you will need to say exactly which version of COBANAL
you are using.
Did you build it yourself from the CBT source?

> I have tried to write to the author , but has got no response

The last post I have from Roland Schiradin was on 2017-02-25, so well over a
year ago. So perhaps he has quietly retired...

> Or do anybody use other utilities with same functionality

I would take up Allan Kielstra on his question. Certainly if anyone knows about
the innards of LE-compliant code, he does.

Tony H.

Beskyttelse af dine personlige oplysninger er vigtig for os. Her finder du
KMD’s Privatlivspolitik<http://www.kmd.dk/Privatlivspolitik>, der fortæller,
hvordan vi behandler oplysninger om dig.

Protection of your personal data is important to us. Here you can read KMD’s
Privacy Policy<http://www.kmd.net/Privacy-Policy> outlining how we process your
personal data.

Vi gør opmærksom på, at denne e-mail kan indeholde fortrolig information. Hvis
du ved en fejltagelse modtager e-mailen, beder vi dig venligst informere
afsender om fejlen ved at bruge svarfunktionen. Samtidig beder vi dig slette
e-mailen i dit system uden at videresende eller kopiere den. Selvom e-mailen og
ethvert vedhæftet bilag efter vores overbevisning er fri for virus og andre
fejl, som kan påvirke computeren eller it-systemet, hvori den modtages og
læses, åbnes den på modtagerens eget ansvar. Vi påtager os ikke noget ansvar
for tab og skade, som er opstået i forbindelse med at modtage og bruge e-mailen.

Please note that this message may contain confidential information. If you have
received this message by mistake, please inform the sender of the mistake by
sending a reply, then delete the message from your system without making,
distributing or retaining any copies of it. Although we believe that the
message and any attachments are free from viruses and other errors that might
affect the computer or it-system where it is received and read, the recipient
opens the message at his or her own risk. We assume no responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this message.