From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Holger Noach (UHN)
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 4:40 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: CBT tape file 321 Cobol Analyzer

Hi List

I have for several year's used the Cobol Analyzer program from CBT tape file
321, www.cbttape.org<http://www.cbttape.org>,
File # 321 COBOL Analyzer from Roland Schiradin & post processor
<http://www.cbttape.org/ftp/cbt/CBT321.zip>

It has given me very good and useful information about Cobol programs
Now , after migrating from Cobol Enterprise 4.2 to Cobol 6.1 the program
suffers an Abend S0C4 for certain programs.
It is not for all programs compiled with Cobol 6.1.

Have anybody seen the same.

I am fully aware , that all programs on CBT tape are open source and with
absolutely no guarantee of functionality

I have tried to write to the author , but has got no response

Or do anybody use other utilities with same functionality

attachments from your system.