Dear Listers,

Can anyone please point me to some documentation where the error code and/or
reason code for the above error message is?

I am converting directories in a zFS to version 1.5 and for some directories
this is not working. I get the above error message, but the manual says only:
<quote>
IOEZ00793E   Error=ReturnCode reason=ReasonCode received while attempting to
convert directory name to version 5 format
Explanation
The directory failed to convert to version 5 format.

ReturnCode
The error code.
ReasonCode
The reason code.