Thanks. I wasn't, in that post, intending to talk about Duplexing
performance. Merely how I know about deactivated LPARs from RMF SMF - in
case anybody wondered.

(In recent engagements I've used the deactivated LPARs' names and
locations to drive brief discussions on Availability setup etc.)

It's possible you'll like this one, though I don't think it helps you with
Performance all that much:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/MartinPacker/entry/coupling_facility_duplexing_reporting_warm_over?lang=en

And it's (almost) time I wrote about Async CF Duplexing - which might
possibly be helpful to you.

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer

zChampion, Systems Investigator & Performance Troubleshooter, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

Blog: