On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 22:46:52 GMT "esst...@juno.com" <esst...@juno.com> wrote:

:>Im sure there is an Integrity exposure with these scenarios.

:>1)Can a Problem Program (Key 8) attach a Surtask that is authorized ?

No.
.
:>2)Can a Problem Program attach a subtask (with the DCB parameter) that is
authorized ? The dcb is not in the steplib concatenation.

No.
.
:>3)Can a Problem Program invoke a Non Space Switching PC routine to Attach a
Subtask that is Authorized ?

If a PC routine defined with STATE=SUPERVISOR is badly written. Of course,
such a PC routine can only be established by an authorized routine.
.
:>Im sure there is an Integrity exposure - could someone comment on the above.

Such a PC routine would be an integrity exposure.

http://www.dissensoftware.com