This is a beta so there is still lots of room for improvement.  The install
scripts are located in ./zowe-0.9.0/install.  Its fairly straight forward.  You
update a yaml file to customize it to your environment and then run the install
script.  I really want feedback on installation issues as every z/OS system,
configurations, etc. are different across the customers and we want to ensure
that we make the process as easy as possible.

At this stage of the beta, we do assume z/OSMF is running but we're leaning
away from that approach and will work with z/OSMF if its installed.

We are in the process of moving from a practice community IBM, Rocket and CA
collaborated in and have moved most everything to https://github.com/zowe ...
we're continuing to move items.

If you have questions it would be really helpful to join the Slack channel at
openmainframeproject.slack.org.