Sorry, dyslexic memory

slack.openmainframeproject.org <http://slack.openmainframeproject.org/>

WRT z/OSMF.  Right now Zowe is leveraging the z/OSMF APIs.  We are discussing
whether we should pre-req or provide an abstraction for some of the APIs ..
for instance, file services can easily use a delegating pattern and we could
plug in different providers.  Capabilities like Workflows requires a more
substantial investment.  Let us know via Slack or e-mail your preference.  We
understand z/OSMF has traditionally been a rather huge pre-req.

Matt Hogstrom

“It may be cognitive, but, it ain’t intuitive."
— Hogstrom