>Hi,.I am trying to find examples of invoking a CLIST and a Program from
the )PROC  Section of a ISPF PANEL

That is not the concept of ISPF. You either have a menu, aka selection panel,
or a data entry or data display panel.

With menus, you set the ZSEL variable to contain operands which are allowed on
the ISPF SELECT service. ISPF then runs a SELECT service with those operands.
This way you run (compiled) program, a CLIST/REXX script, or you let ISPF
display another panel.

Non-menu panel do not run programs. They are displayed *from* s running
program, and the data entered, is then worked with in the program when ISPF
returns from the DISPLAY service.

This is a high-level, simplified view. The point is, there is no CALL or EXEC
statement in a panel.

ISPF Panels only have a very limited set of services you can use to verify the
data the user has entered. With some release of ISPF (I don't remember which
release), ISPF introduced the possibility to use REXX from within the panel to
offer more flexibility to verify data. This was not intended to run "the logic"
part of the application.

--
ßph