I guess eventually we'll all be 'googlized' and tracked. The partitioning is by
server locale. Harry Williams at Marist saw the need to separate Mainframe
topics into more specialized lists early on. He fired up MVS-OE then DOMino and
a few others.(He's now SHARE pres). Other sites host topics they hold 'near and
dear'-RACF, DB/2, IMS, CICS.

Darren recommend splitting ibm-main into old and new for performance reasons.
The old archives are from Jun 86(start date) to 2003 and require a separate
sign-up. The working ibm-main is from 2004 forward.

In a message dated 8/19/2018 10:26:56 AM Central Standard Time,