From:   Jake Anderson <justmainfra...@gmail.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date:   08/24/2018 10:34 AM
Subject:        Re: Zowe for systems programmer ?
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

'Open Mainframe Project for sharing of code much like the smart phones
have
today '

I don't think it works like anyother open-source project ? The person who
contributes or finds a solution for a bug needs to have a Mainframe, So
the
number of contributor will be restricted to only those who have mainframe
access and which ofcourse he/she has to use her own facility ?