On 8/25/2018 12:57 PM, Ed Jaffe wrote:
We have the DigiCert CA and G2 certificates added to our SMPKEYRING. Nevertheless, last night our RECEIVE ORDER jobs failed with:

GIM69207S ** RECEIVE PROCESSING HAS FAILED BECAUSE THE CONNECTION WITH THE
              SERVER FAILED. javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
              com.ibm.jsse2.util.h: PKIX path building failed:
              java.security.cert.CertPathBuilderException:
             PKIXCertPathBuilderImpl could not build a valid CertPath.; interna              cause is: ..java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: The
              certificate issued by CN=GeoTrust Glob
GIM20501I    RECEIVE PROCESSING IS COMPLETE. THE HIGHEST RETURN CODE WAS 12.

Are we the only ones? Is there something else that must be done other than what's documented in this PDF?

http://www-03.ibm.com/support/techdocs/atsmastr.nsf/WebIndex/FLASH10884

Unfortunately there has been some churn regarding the actual dates when the IBM RECEIVE ORDER servers will be changed to use the DigiCert Global Root CA certificate. I suggest you keep at least both the DigiCert Global Root CA and the GeoTrust Global CA certificates in your keyring for the time being.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development