John Eells wrote:
Perhaps incorrectly, I thought everything uploaded by any presenter was available for the most recent conference, but prior ones were available to SHARE members only.

That said, if anyone wants any of mine, just send me a note.

Offline, I heard from a credible source that SHARE presentations are intended to be available only to attendees and SHARE members. However, I can still get to the agenda, with its uploaded presentations, without a login. "I'm so confused."

(Again, if you want one of mine, you need merely ask.)

--
John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie