From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Rob Schramm
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 12:48 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Spectre/Meltdown APAR - OA54807

Is is something IBM can do verbally via meeting that they are unwilling to
detail in the issue(s)?

Seems to me there have been some things like this in the past that the only
information was provided in closed meetings?
But then again.. maybe that was a movie.. need to clean the cobwebs out of
the brain today!

Rob Schramm

Rob Schramm