For any product install, the SMPE Libraries are critical. I do not think you can
just build an SMP/E environment without them

So you are saying all of the SMP/e environment for this product is gone.  Then
the client may be in a bad place.

As stated, see if a friendly IBM Account manager can help.  But you cannot
receive any maintenance without the CSI/TLIBs/DLIBs

The JCLIN would be critical for SMP/E to know what to do with the "parts"

Lizette