On 9/21/2018 10:07 AM, scott Ford wrote:

Sorry I wasn’t clear, I need client examples. I saw a Java example on
github and a html - JavaScript example.
Is this how we would make a call from a cross site client to request zosmf
to perform for example a TSO command?

I haven't tried the samples up on github, but I assume they work, so yeah, they should give you some ideas how to use the z/OSMF TSO REST API to perform a TSO command from a remote client. I don't have or know about other examples to share, sorry.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development