From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Pew, Curtis G
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2018 1:36 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SHARE St.Louis 2018 Proceedings Extraction Error - Solved!

On Oct 2, 2018, at 12:27 PM, Richards, Robert B.
<000001c91f408b9e-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> Unbiased? Not sure what you mean.

I think his point was that downloading a .exe file is pretty useless if you’re
not on a Windows machine. As someone who rarely uses Windows, I tend to cringe
when I see a .exe file offered for download.

For what it’s worth, I was able to download the .zip version and open it on my
Mac, and then mount the .iso file it contained, without any problems.

--
Pew, Curtis G
curtis....@austin.utexas.edu