From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Vinoth M
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2018 1:18 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: ISPF issue - new system

Hi All,

We have build a new system and we are bringing this system without SMS
configuration.
We got the VTAM, TSO, TCPIP up and we are ready to login TSO, when we login to
TSO, the ISPF profiles are not getting allocated, since it’s pointing to SMS
dataset but we have disabled SMS.

May I know, where to change the SMS stuffs to NON-SMS volume, do I no to change
in parmlibs or any other procs, please let me know.

Thanks

John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie
ee...@us.ibm.com