From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu> on behalf of
Vinoth M <mvinoth...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2018 1:18 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Subject: ISPF issue - new system

Hi All,

We have build a new system and we are bringing this system without SMS
configuration.
We got the VTAM, TSO, TCPIP up and we are ready to login TSO, when we login
to TSO, the ISPF profiles are not getting allocated, since it’s pointing to
SMS dataset but we have disabled SMS.

May I know, where to change the SMS stuffs to NON-SMS volume, do I no to
change in parmlibs or any other procs, please let me know.

Thanks