From: "Brian France" <b...@psu.edu>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 10:08:37 AM
Subject: z/OS 2.3, SDSFAUX missing message...

We're in process of upgrading from z/OS 2.1 to 2.3 On our test lpar when
we enter sdsf we see the following message -

ISF452E SDSFAUX communications failed, return code 0x00000008,,
reason code 0x00370801, function "connect". SDSFAUX not available,
or function not supported,

Indeed we have never run SDSFAUX nor the SDSF server. So any ide'ers as
to why this now coming up? Anyone else see it?

--
Brian W. France
Systems Administrator (Mainframe)

"To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."

Carl Sagan