I have an LPAR with 64G of storage and I've defined 36G as reconfigurable,
storage element(1). I've configured the storage online and my storage display
shows this storage element online, but my DB2 SYSPROG show's me an Omegamon
storage display and it shows total storage and that 32G offline, I've reviewed
the fine manual and I've attempted to configure the total storage online but
the messages keep coming back all available storage is online.
my storage display

 IEE174I 07.37.21 DISPLAY M 909
 REAL STORAGE STATUS
 ONLINE-NOT RECONFIGURABLE
     0M-29696M
     33792M-65536M
 ONLINE-RECONFIGURABLE
     29696M-33792M
 PENDING OFFLINE
     NONE
  0M IN OFFLINE STORAGE ELEMENT(S)
  0M UNASSIGNED STORAGE
 STORAGE INCREMENT SIZE IS 512M
 IEE174I 07.37.51 DISPLAY M 949
 REAL STORAGE ELEMENT STATUS
 0: OWNED STORAGE=61440M UNASSIGNED STORAGE=0M STATUS=ONLINE
 1: OWNED STORAGE=36864M UNASSIGNED STORAGE=0M STATUS=ONLINE

OMEGAMON display - is this valid ?
 Available       168,432K
 DataOnly Spaces   2,024M
 DataOnly Sp Mgmt 34,968K
 Shared Fixed      2,492K
 Shared Pageable  86,076K
 Page Table      988,408K
 Local Quad      104,400K
 BDF                  24K
 TDF                  24K
 SQA Reserved         36K
 DAT Off Nucleus      16K
 Unqueued         14,083M
 Offline              32G
 Total Storage        96G
AM I missing something? is all my available storage online and OMEGAMON is not
valid?
thanks

Carmen