Peter
END_ECB is the address, it is DSECTed off R7
So is TASK_ADDR, END_ECB and SYS_ECB they are unique to the 4 subtasks as for
the reason code as you so helpfully suggested yesterday the registers I got in
my dump were from IGC062 i know with what I provided it would be close to
impossible to figure out my issue however for starters I posted my code to see
if my understanding of end of task processing was erroneous

Thanks