Running zvm 6.3 and I'm looking to ftp a file from my desktop to pmaint.cf0.

I updated the system config file on my desktop and trying to ftp it back to
zvm. Problem is PMAINT CF0 (ReadOnly)

How do I get this to be read/write?

I tried using maint630 user but can't seem to find the location of system
config file when I'm signed on.

I sign on using user=pmaint
cd pmaint.cf0
dir  - displays the existing files.

230 PMAINT logged in; working directory = PMAINT 191
ftp> cd pmaint.cf0
250-Working directory is PMAINT CF0 (ReadOnly)
250 for write access, send 'ACCT minidisk-mult-password'
ftp> dir

Thanks Matt, if this is not the correct place to ask this question please point
me in the right direction. tks