On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 at 17:28, Jim Mulder <d10j...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

>   This is an intentional change in APAR OA55657.
> You should see the same results on z/OS 2.1 with PTF  UA97322.

I have a little trouble seeing the connection between disallowing
ATTACH by unauthorized callers after task termination (which task,
BTW?), and xCBs being closed before the RESMGR runs. Certainly it
doesn't say that it changed that. But the title for OA55657: "Provide
Supervisor support for DFSMS OA55365", and the complete absence of
OA55365 anywhere I can search for APARs, suggests that it's a system
integrity fix, and that the early closing of xCBs (or perhaps it's
better seen as late running of RESMGR routines) would have been done
by OA55365. Why, we can only guess at.

Tony H.