On Nov 21, 2018, at 2:10 PM, Charles Mills <charl...@mcn.org> wrote:

> [sound of clapping]
>
> One nit: Islip, right? Or was Icelip a joke that went over my head?

The day before Thanksgiving is pretty much the same as Friday, right?

Anyway, my nit would be with the subject. While They Might Be Giants did what
will probably go down in history as the definitive cover of “Istanbul (Not
Constantinople)”, the song predates them by decades, so you don’t need to
apologize to them.

(I recently had to educate a much younger colleague who referred to “I Will
Survive” as a “Cake song”. Kids these days.)

--
Pew, Curtis G
curtis....@austin.utexas.edu